I guess it's still too early for big name lowering kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't really find anything out there other than "custom spring" kits which I don't want. I'd love to see a full coilover kit by one of the big name brands.... Not looking for much, something like a 2/3 drop I think would be perfect for my needs.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mike Bombiak or something like that builds them and sells them on facebook and such.....

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mike Bambic is correct spelling. He's on 2018+ Lincoln Navigator and Ford Expeditio Owners Facebook page

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While not a personal cup of tea, a lowered expedition with 22” wheels does (would) look good. Better suited to a limo style vehicle. Easier to get in, definitely.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@bill_b mike bambic is over at ecopowerparts.com and makes kits for 18 up Navi and expedition. Here’s his description. Looks like you keep shocks and add his coils

“Our lowering kit is a 2"/2.5" set of lowering springs made custom for the 18+ Navigator and Expedition. I can only get them made in single sets at a time with 10 business day manufacturing lead. They ride well, 15% stiffer than stock but do bottom on the bump stops over speed bumps but cornering is much better than the super loose ride from stock.
If you have the CCD suspension (check your build sheet) you'll have to get CCD suspension adjusters from another vendor I was unable to secure the rights to wholesale/produce myself on those.
Email [email protected] if you'd like an invoice sent over to purchase. the price is $875 for the set of lowering springs.”

Hope this helps yall

BFED0079-9B45-4833-A8F7-CCBDCBA00BC7.png

Team_Z

Reaction score
Bringing this back from the dead, anyone ever do this?

nacnac

Reaction score
They’re over $1000 now if he still makes them. I’ve seen some pics after they’ve been installed and the rear is way lower than the front. Looks terrible in my opinion. I think the rear required some kind of spacer to bring it back to being level. What’s the point of having “custom” made springs if you need a spacer?
Check out X2 industries. They sell something that I think I’m going to go with. They make a 2 and a 3” option

Team_Z

Reaction score
They’re over $1000 now if he still makes them. I’ve seen some pics after they’ve been installed and the rear is way lower than the front. Looks terrible in my opinion. I think the rear required some kind of spacer to bring it back to being level. What’s the point of having “custom” made springs if you need a spacer?
Check out X2 industries. They sell something that I think I’m going to go with. They make a 2 and a 3” option
Awesome I’ll look in to it, how soon do you plan on lowering yours? Figured I’d lower this and level my future F250 Platinum. Best of both worlds. Drop one lift the other!