I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what Dgray OLD..... well he is almost 50.....:shooter:... just kidding old man...lol

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would have to agree that rear bumper looks like S#IT. i know i can build one lol. my wife keeps tellin me to modify my bronco first. she is afraid we will break the expy. i already made the runnin boards a lil thiner. they work good as rock sliders. idk my bronco "was locked up all the way around. i say was because right now the rear gears are sittin on the driver side floor board and axles slid back in. i live in a historic neigborhood and they get mad when the see cars on jack stands for awhile

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay okay. once i take my welding classes next semester ill start building stuff. front bumper first. then ill do rear bumper and give everyone dimensions or make a diy kit that i could send. you pay for material and shipping a little of the work i do and it most likely wouldnt be to much. or ill even make a few different designs and you can let me know which one you want.

I'd like to make my own, but haven't been home enough to make one. My bumper is all messed up now due to my mom bouncing off obstacles and use last winter. I already have some pieces of my future bumper cut out at home out of 10 gauge, but haven't had a welder at home to put it together. Maybe when I get a month of for Christmas next winter. . .

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
your killing me, no wonder I hide over on the off road and jeep forums, at least there they dont make me feel older than I already am, dammit, oh yeahduh old age almost forgot, I got steel tube stock, im building mine with, will be starting them as soon as I figure out what to do about wifes jeep, we are also doing a front bumper that will have internal air tank and ramsey 12,000 lb winch, and front reciever, being old rocks :Rock on::big_banana_Dance: I might even do a build thread if I dont end up with elstymers first.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a funny thread (in a good way). I was getting my exhaust re-done today and in the next bay was an old land cruiser (70ish) and it had the same concept but it was split in the middle. The tire was on the left and a custom made cooler carrier was on the right. Looked bad ass.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dgray69 its alright atleast your staying young at heart. just think your on here with all us
"kids." lol and its okay i have the the bad knees and back of an old guy(courtesy of the army lol)

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your killing me, no wonder I hide over on the off road and jeep forums, at least there they dont make me feel older than I already am, dammit, oh yeahduh old age almost forgot, I got steel tube stock, im building mine with, will be starting them as soon as I figure out what to do about wifes jeep, we are also doing a front bumper that will have internal air tank and ramsey 12,000 lb winch, and front reciever, being old rocks :Rock on::big_banana_Dance: I might even do a build thread if I dont end up with elstymers first.

holy bat crap bat woman.... you remembered how to get to the best forum on the net...lol well figure out some bumpers and then make 2 so I can bring some beer and watch you install one on my expy...:flamingdevil: