I want this!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah but they are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....lol

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are my favorite heavy duty bumper you can find, and they are $$$$ but one guy on another thread did make the point that, after buying one and then hitting an animal or vehicle, you will still probably be ahead due to the big prices of body repair. I have made a few bumper designs myself for making a bumper myself if I ever get around to it, and I kind of based it off of the iron bull bumpers.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I agree they look cool as hell... but I would be worried about the sheer weight of one of them... a lot more wear on the front suspension... kinda like the idea of leaving a plow on all year round

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah I agree they look cool as hell... but I would be worried about the sheer weight of one of them... a lot more wear on the front suspension... kinda like the idea of leaving a plow on all year round

i gotta agree here... but i watched xtreme 4x4 swap a dana 44 into an IFS Blazer didn't look all that difficult then the weight wouldn't bother me so much...

my wife is gonna shoot me if don't quite watchin this stuff and getting ideas:shooter::shooter:

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking about the extra weight too. I'm not sure what they make theirs out of, but I would use 3/16, and I don't think it would be too much heavier to notice a big difference, but you would still notice it when holding it.