Iphone/pod with a stock deck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will loose the cd changer but i have been using this..it works really great and even works with my iphone 4

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea I love it especially taking my sister back to college..I can make a playlist and just keep it rockin and going no skips jumps or bad cd reads!

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
here is my install all i bought was this adapter and this vehicle specific harness for my truck..crutchfield helps alot when u select ur vehicle....
here are the pictures:

i ran it through my center column to come out where the flip cover is so i could hide it when at school
IMG_0529.jpg

i put it below the radio in a whole that i found
IMG_0531.jpg

the actual device
IMG_0532.jpg

showing it all wired up
IMG_0533.jpg

Last edited:

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and yes you will HAVE to DISCONNEct the old cd changer at the changer itself

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so it just plugs into the changer socket right? So you choose CD and the ipod takes over?

OP
OP
86caprirs

86caprirs

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok. thats just too awesome. I have to get that. Then I can take the changer out and have more room in my console. I could put a fridge in the console now.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but be careful.... you can lose stuff in the console without the changer...lol... trust me I can't find have my stuff once it goes into the "black hole" since the changer was removed... but it makes for tones of storage