Is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a company that you can weld beadlocks onto the rim. Here is the exact look Im going for with my same rim. It costs about $130 per rim and I think it will look so bad a55 on my truck man! Granted Im gonna need 5 of them which sucks.

bd1.jpg

But then again I think over $600 for them not including install is overkill. I think I can find real ones for that price lol.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets say they charge 100 per rim for install, thats $1100 total. Yikes!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn... either way thats an expensive mod for something that is just a "ok" addition... IMO

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
negative...push back!!! push back!!! not worth it...unless...well say you pull someone over and they a duffle bag or two or however many of LOOSE CASH....they just may come up short one!!! LOL!!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
http://www.walkerevansracing.com/wheels.beadlock.17

$345 a wheel and they are race proven strong. im gonna get these one day. personally i would NEVER get a weld on kit for aluminum wheels. one good hit on a rock and where the weld is will crack. so not worth it. and besides your out 5 wheels until they are done and ship them back. so you have to get some stockers till then.