Just curious?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wercsje1

Reaction score
After making my changes to my 2021 Expedition XLT Max I now see DTC Codes with (!) mark. Is this normal? Changes I made were-
Global Windows
Turn signal increase to 7 ticks
Heated/Cool seat and steering wheel to Sync display
Turned of the doo-doo-doo
Bambi Mode
Mirror tilt
Heated steering wheel tem increase 90⁰

Removed the temp above gauges (even when the vehicle was cold it still stated 100+ degrees as a base temp, always off)

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After making my changes to my 2021 Expedition XLT Max I now see DTC Codes with (!) mark. Is this normal? Changes I made were-
Global Windows
Turn signal increase to 7 ticks
Heated/Cool seat and steering wheel to Sync display
Turned of the doo-doo-doo
Bambi Mode
Mirror tilt
Heated steering wheel tem increase 90⁰

Removed the temp above gauges (even when the vehicle was cold it still stated 100+ degrees as a base temp, always off)
When you scan with FORSCAN, what module are you seeing the DTC in, and what is the DTC. Those are important pieces of info for this question. Most likely you changed a code string that you shouldn't, but I need to know those 2 important pieces to attempt to help. Did you save your module data before you started making changes?

OP
OP
wercsje1

wercsje1

Reaction score
I did save and did download the complete print out of all my original codes. I did a reset and nothing has come back on. I think it was 8 days ago when I was still just an infant with Forscan and I may have entered a number wrong but corrected.

airbrush

Reaction score
Hopefully, you saved a file with the original codes. I think you amy have to call up that file, load and write it, then save.