Just signed on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megawatt00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been a member of a few other forums but not a site specific to one vechicle. I am learning the ropes again of gassers where as for the past many years I have been into diesels. I currently own a 2001 F350 dually with a modified 7.3 in her. I picked up a 1997 Expedition as a DD and am looking forward to seeing what I can do with her as well.

Thanks!!

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Mega..Welcome to the site....you will find this forum friendly and informational....post some pics...

OP
OP
megawatt00

megawatt00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I will get some pics up soon. I warn you though she is in rough shape and needs some TLC.......hence why I bought her!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I will get some pics up soon. I warn you though she is in rough shape and needs some TLC.......hence why I bought her!

DUDE!!! we dont judge...half the trucks on here are in rough shape...post pics

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score

All that means is you have some work to do. :pics-****: j/k :signs8:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PM panda and he'll show you what rough shape is. You have no worries.