Kandy Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone have any experience with kandy paint...house of kolors...what about flip-flop??? let me know your thoughts...i think maybe 10 coats of kandy would look INSANE...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you crazy...i've seen tahoes and escalades dripping wet...just depends on the color...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends who does the job, but I have seen them done right and it looks insane. I will tell you that is very expensive and would not recommend it for a daily.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends who does the job, but I have seen them done right and it looks insane. I will tell you that is very expensive and would not recommend it for a daily.

I don't like agreeing with people, especially Sol(you know I love ya) but he is right. It can look very good or very bad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dougmcp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Custom Candy paint on 26" wheels, are you sure this is what you want LOL

39027534001_large.jpg

3786120002_medium.jpg

akexpy04

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3786120002_medium.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is a nice color only with the shaved tailgate. Looks clean! where are the door handles?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No door handles, it has poppers. Air silenoids that pop the door open. Pretty cool untill they stop working. Personally I wouldnt Kandy an Expedition but thats just me. Leave that to the old school impalas and cadis. For a Kandy done right your looking at $6,000 plus.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No door handles, it has poppers. Air silenoids that pop the door open. Pretty cool untill they stop working. Personally I wouldnt Kandy an Expedition but thats just me. Leave that to the old school impalas and cadis. For a Kandy done right your looking at $6,000 plus.

More like $10-15,000 for 10 coats! In my area a standard paint job runs between $4-5000.