Led hi/low beams reversed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlen

Reaction score
Installed LED headlights (got from Alla Lighting) now when switch is on low-lights are high. When switch is high-lights are low.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the same experience with no-name headlight housings. The bulb orientation key was in the wrong location so the beam pattern was thrown completely off.

Just a guess but it's possible to have the same issue if the orientation key is located wrong on the bulb itself.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
most LED bulbs have a spacer that you mount in the headlight and then the bulb fixes into that spacer, it is often possible to put the bulb in the spacer 180 degrees wrong, giving you the issue you have!! Check that first.. usually you rotate the led bulb about 60 degrees to release or lock it into the spacer.

Gary

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is why a stick with stocks lights and I don't want to blind anyone anyway.............good enough

Blksmk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is why a stick with stocks lights and I don't want to blind anyone anyway.............good enough

You and your anti modification mentality

Surprised youre online... you must be on dialup still... 14.4 k modem

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used to mod everything but most were a waste of time and money plus they will often cause more problems. Headlights have come a long way from the 6 volt halogens and good enough for anyone and they don't blind everyone.