LED Puddle Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have anything to compare it to but it is more than bright enough for me and I wouldn't say it was too bright. I noticed it when I test drove it and thought it was a cool feature. I would not call it hella bright though.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to the dealer parts counter and they said to get the 2019 LED lights I would have to buy the entire mirror assembly. WTF...

Got the Drive Brights. Hell of a deal!

drivebright.jpg

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed my DAYTIME BrightLites LED Puddle Light's. Mine came right out per the video. I'll post a night pic when it's dark.

Question? Has anyone installed the free license plate LED's pictured? How do they look? I noticed both of the stock incandescent bulbs point to the right. Is the light distributed evenly with these flat top LED's? Are they a white or a cooler temp? Thanks.

886C9465-6685-4B5F-9760-75C68E6B1C2B.jpeg

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just installed my DAYTIME BrightLites LED Puddle Light's. Mine came right out per the video. I'll post a night pic when it's dark.

Question? Has anyone installed the free license plate LED's pictured? How do they look? I noticed both of the stock incandescent bulbs point to the right. Is the light distributed evenly with these flat top LED's? Are they a white or a cooler temp? Thanks.

View attachment 31603
I trashed mine as jdm Astars from amazon were so much brighter and fit better

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 31603

I did the license plate lights. They’re not great and now, about a year later, one of them flickers. So they’re not worth much and I’ll be replacing them shortly.

Just the license plate lights. The puddle lights are still amazing.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the input on the license plate lights. I’m going to look for a better pair. Don’t want something super bright just white like the other LED’s.

The new led puddle lights are awesome. Just showed the wife and she didn’t even know lights were under there previously.

Didn’t get a picture to share tonight but they are amazing and light up everything on the ground around the vehicle. A nice white light as well.

Update:

Confirmed that the free license plate LED’s are weak. The factory yellow light is brighter. Afraid I might get pulled over so took the LED’s out until I find a better pair.

Last edited:

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I trashed mine as jdm Astars from amazon were so much brighter and fit better

Can you post a link to the LED license plate lights? Everything I’m seeing is 200+ LM per bulb. Thinking that’s going to be way to bright and might interfere with the backup camera.

Last edited: