Let's See Those Lifted / Big Tire Gen 4s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epic Dad

Reaction score
Finally got the Icon Stage 2 and new wheel/tire combo installed. Will take better pics when I finish the roof rack.

View attachment 69221
Love this look that ExpeditionDriver has. Messaged him but not sure he has seen his inbox. Anyone know what lift he’s got, what tim brand/model/size, and what tire size? Does anyone have his contact info so I could ask him some questions outside this forum since I can’t get ahold of him? Thanks. Just now getting my Expy!

Jim

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love this look that ExpeditionDriver has. Messaged him but not sure he has seen his inbox. Anyone know what lift he’s got, what tim brand/model/size, and what tire size? Does anyone have his contact info so I could ask him some questions outside this forum since I can’t get ahold of him? Thanks. Just now getting my Expy!

Jim
Like many folks here, it looks like the info you are searching for is in his signature.

2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT | Agate Black Metallic | 4x4
Icon Stage 2 Lift (Tubular UCAs) | Fuel Rebel 18x9 +20mm 295/70R18 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T | Stoptech Cryo Rotors | Upgraded LED Headlight, Fog and Backup Lights | Husky Liners

He definitely has a nice setup, those wheels were on my short list for a while.

ak49

Reaction score
After 1,000 miles finally got around to new shoes. With decent tires on you realize what absolute crap the OEM Timberline tires are. View attachment 75337
285/65r18 KO2? I've been looking at these. Do you have any pics from the front/rear? I hate how narrow the stock Timberline tires are.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
285/65r18 KO2? I've been looking at these. Do you have any pics from the front/rear? I hate how narrow the stock Timberline tires are.
That size is interesting. Its the same diam as the stock tires but 3/4" wider.

ak49

Reaction score
That size is interesting. Its the same diam as the stock tires but 3/4" wider.
They stood out to me because they were available via Amazon Prime with free shipping to Alaska (which is a rarity). That, and there'd be no speedo calibration or worrying about the spare's diameter not matching.

I've been hoping to find someone on here running that size on a Timberline. When I saw Quandary's post with KO2s, I thought I may have finally found someone.

Quandary

Reaction score
275/70R18 KO's. Diameter is 33.2" versus OEM of I think 32.6"ish. The speedometer calculator says that when the speedo shows 65 actual speed is 66.1. Of course most speedos aren't more accurate than +/- 2 mph or so.

Last edited:

MARC CREVLING

Reaction score
Nice! What offset are the rims? Also did you have to put a custom kit together or does ready lift have something now?
Last question where did you get you alignment done afterwards? The Dealer?
Dealer Lifts in Willow Springs NC did the work. I believe the off set was +18. Contact James @ 919-368-3080 He can tell you what he did. They did all the work including alignment. Rides great no rubbing just the right height.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had zero issues with the Recon Grappler 295-70-18 on the stock Timberline wheels. It fits the body lines well. I have 35x12.5x17 on my Raptor but when fitting them on the Timberline the clearance was tight so I went with the 295'sView attachment 75167
How have the Recon Grapper been holding up? I have always been a BFG guy but interested in the Grappler.