Looking at 2019-4x4 & 2021-4x2 Limited, 303a Stealth package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FridgeRover

Reaction score
Not all buy-back's are Lemons, in some cases people just don't like the car or can't fit it in their garage (as noted above) and eat the loss within a year...

Also, are you trading something in on it? We just picked up our new '22 this week off the lot, because while values may drop on the used side, you'll still likely get good money on your trade now so the overall deal was better for us

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same thing on the 19. I like the options, but it seems like they are pricing it for the 2022 market and not the 2023 reality.
Seems a tad high for the 2022 market too. That's right about what I paid for my 19 stealth 4x4 last year, but mine had less than half of those miles on it.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No 4WD is a deal killer on any full size SUV as far as I’m concerned. Agreed, prices are starting to move a bit lower. I’m not sure they will lower too much more though, spring time demand is right around the corner where prices will shoot up.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No 4WD is a deal killer on any full size SUV as far as I’m concerned. Agreed, prices are starting to move a bit lower. I’m not sure they will lower too much more though, spring time demand is right around the corner where prices will shoot up.

They only sell rwd suvs in southern states. You have to order to get 4wd. And it's also the only way to get the max tow performance, atleast on the ford suvs.

Fasttimes

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Going to be a whole lot more than a little bit. This market correction has a very long way to go. It's estimated used cart market shot up 40%-60% since 2019. Analysts are expecting prices to correct itself to at least half if not more. We got a long way to go till that happens, well into 2024.

A whole lot of people are about to be upside down on their cars.

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd get the one with the bench she wants. Too much trouble to make her happy the other way. You want more power, tunes are cheap. Although, I'm partial to the magnetic gray, it's quite nice. ;)
If this is your wife's daily driver, get what she wants. There is a reason she wants the bench seats, go with it. I wanted the captains chairs because our 3 kids could get to their seats without flipping a seat a head multiple times a day, which I had to do in my Taurus x. My Husband wanted bench for max capacity. It's my daily driver/mom taxi. I got what would make my daily life easier. When he gets a new pickup he can choose.

SRQ-Ford

Reaction score
If it is for you wife as primary driver, "Yes, Dear. Whatever you want is fine." Then you can pick whatever you want for you to drive and she has no ground to object. Not marital advice, just MHO !!

Herby

Reaction score
You will find that the bench seats will meet your needs as opposed to the captains chairs. In my experience, they work better with family.

gural

Reaction score
4x4 is a must be in such a big cars during the winter
and if You have 2+3 family or bigger bench seats are the best deal