Looking for extraordinary Ford stories.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zakuriyah

Reaction score
Hello!

My company has been asked by Ford to find great stories within the Ford universe. That could mean a road trip story, a first car story, or something even more unexpected. For example there was a guy with a monster truck whose neighborhood was flooded during a storm. The water kept rising but no one came to help so he headed out in his truck to get people out of their homes.

Maybe you chased your fiancee across the country in your F-150, or something unexpected happened driving through the mountains in your Expedition, or maybe you`re living out of your classic Ford Econoline. If you have a story, or someone you know might, we want to hear it. Feel free to message me your stories and possibly get into further contact. Thank you!

Snag

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 05 Expedition started today. No ticking, rattling or missing. I felt damn lucky.

thats all I got:O)

Edit,
This is surely a strange post. I see others are chiming in on my first thoughts

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So...theyre paying you and your company for this.

This is where you pay people or offer a prize, generally speaking. OR mine forums yourself select users and THEN offer to pay em for an expanded interview or rights to use their posts

...at least thats what we did back in the good ol' days when we did such gigs.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You want good stories? Go to the guys with the fox bodies, those guys have the best stories to share

JZHOUSE

Reaction score
Hello!

My company has been asked by Ford to find great stories within the Ford universe. That could mean a road trip story, a first car story, or something even more unexpected. For example there was a guy with a monster truck whose neighborhood was flooded during a storm. The water kept rising but no one came to help so he headed out in his truck to get people out of their homes.

Maybe you chased your fiancee across the country in your F-150, or something unexpected happened driving through the mountains in your Expedition, or maybe you`re living out of your classic Ford Econoline. If you have a story, or someone you know might, we want to hear it. Feel free to message me your stories and possibly get into further contact. Thank you!

Hello, just curious what company this is for and any other details you have.

I have a few great stories but would like to know first about what the stories would be used for and such like that.

Also is this Ford affiliated or another company? I'm sure complete information would get you more stories from others and myself but right now I don't even know who you are or what company you are from or what is in it for me as I use my stories for my own work as I am a retired firefighter and now I adventure the United States in my Ford Expedition which is turned into an off road adventure rig. So I have seen a lot and done a lot. Great stories but again I don't even know who you are.

So please provide more info. Thanks.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Jesse
IMG_6837.JPG

Last edited: