Love this vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jason Bell

Reaction score
I went to look at some flooring and decided to buy it. The flooring guy estimated it would be about 2000 pounds, so I figured I’d make two trips. But as they loaded the first pallet it didn’t look like it was squatting too bad so I decided to take all 108 boxes in one load. It was definitely over weight but still handled fairly well. When I got home, I weighed two of the boxes, and calculated the actual weight, it was actually 2800 lbs.

stimul8

Reaction score
I went to look at some flooring and decided to buy it. The flooring guy estimated it would be about 2000 pounds, so I figured I’d make two trips. But as they loaded the first pallet it didn’t look like it was squatting too bad so I decided to take all 108 boxes in one load. It was definitely over weight but still handled fairly well. When I got home, I weighed two of the boxes, and calculated the actual weight, it was actually 2800 lbs.
And I thought I was scared loading 22 4x8 MDF boards in the back of the F-150.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like many vehicles, you can modify your Expedition into what you want - 5Star tuning, Catch cans, Hellwig Rear sway bar &/or Front bar, CAI kits or homemade, Exhaust kits or DIY muffler swap, Intercoolers, downpipes, PowerStop Brake kits, shocks, lift kits, tires, wheels, Lloyds or Weathertech floor mates, tints, etc.

Emilner

Reaction score
That's some serious weight. I'v pushed things before but not like that lol.