Lower billet grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How to install lower billet grille?

Installing the upper one was a pain in the ass but now I'm ready to install the lower one... can someone do a walk through?

oh yeah, tranny was rebuilt. i'm on the road again! once i get the money i'm gonna get my spacers installed and mount my cb radio and antenna.

(hint, hint *panda*)

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont know about the grille but Im glad your back on the road dude!

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dont know about the grille but Im glad your back on the road dude!

thanks man, i've waited long enough i feel like i deserve some new mods. let me go see if my money tree has grown yet

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had to build bracket for mine...PM me to remind me to take pics underneath...i'm actually thinking about going vertical on top and bottom

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats dude, glad your back. I know how you feel with the money tree. My expy just chopped mine down and dug up the roots. Ive spent over 3 grand on mine in the past month, not including gas, shocks, and spacers. Sorry cant help with the lower billet grill.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cut the waffle out...and with help...built brackets...it just rained this evening...so if its dry i'll get those pics...