Lower grille sticks out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed my lower grille, and got rid of the front license plate holder... but after drilling in the grille and screwing it in and everything i see that the top of it sticks out about half an inch at the middle... why?

When you look at it from a distance the horizontal bars of the grille look straight and everything is centered otherwise I wouldn't have been able to screw it in the holes... any thoughts? maybe it's supposed to be this way?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know if mine does but here is a pic... I'm not home and driving the neon today

100_1285.jpg

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont know if mine does but here is a pic... I'm not home and driving the neon today

100_1285.jpg

Can you snap a pic later of it from the top? Like if you were standing on top of the hood facing away from the car and looking down.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I will try and do it tomorrow... still raining today but I have a front plate so its not that visible