MICHIGAN: Moving overseas - Selling 06 Levelled Expy - Wincher bumper, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
MICHIGAN: Moving overseas - Winch Bumper, Lifted 06 Expy $8250OBO

Looking at 3-5 years in Europe; going to sell my expy to free up money for an autobahn-worthy sedan.

Pics below -

Details:

131k (daily driven)
Some dings, wrinkles, etc.

I'm pretty critical of the truck, so won't tell you a lot of good things...but

Has Badlands 9k winch installed with wireless remote. Comes with extra Engo 10k winch with synthetic line - just needs a couple relays in the control box and will work fine.

++ Fresh complete rebuild of Transmission this past May.
++ Plugs, Wires replaced in April
++ SC Tuner
++ Look at this truck, it's awesome. :)
++ Interior and under hood will have fresh detail
++ Very bright 144w LED 23" light bar

Needs: Needs the radiator-support replaced due to the common rust. Job will be much easier because whole bumper comes off with 6 bolts. Saves on labor.

Needs AC Condenser, original one popped in June.

Steering wheel is off-center with some slop

Front right fender wrinkled due to bumper pulling off due to sloppy original welds (posted here in the forum)

Some Michigan Rust lower rocker panels; nothing horrid. Average to slightly-better than average.

Last week the Stereo (with DVD) doesn't play audio. Weirdest thing - since the battery died and was replaced the volume knob is stuck at 'half way' but I can't get the audio to come out.

As I fix parts I'll become more firm on the price - but starting out asking $8250.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• expy_backyard_night_LEDbar.jpg
    expy_backyard_night_LEDbar.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 147
  • expy_yard_315s.jpg
    expy_yard_315s.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ha :) Thanks for the offier? :D

Just buy it. You need a grocery-gettery. :) Will even give a home-town discount!

Bowesmobile

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL, I would love to, but I dont have the cash for that right now. House buying and all that keeps me from spending money on fun things to drive. Plus I have one, and my wife would freak out if they started multiplying in the driveway, lol.

OP
OP
D

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, ask around, my friend. I'd give you a finder's fee if you brought a buyer! :)