MICHIGAN: Moving overseas - Selling 06 Levelled Expy - Wincher bumper, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you - I don't recall any disagreements or anything - wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you tell me who makes that front bumper? and where you got it from? thank you

Looking like he may not be on here much more so I'll step in on this... It's a Tactical Armor Group front (wincher) bumper that you can find on their website for the second gen Expys. Think they range anywhere from $700-$1500 depending on the added options... Darin spent about $1100 if I remember correctly. They do a decent job in regards to it fitting but with that said the front fascia still needs to be trimmed down to look like an F150 (see Darin's pic) and then you'll need to find a welder (according to Darin) to do a good job welding the bumper brackets on or custom making brackets so that when the winch is used the bumper doesn't fly off and kill somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFendersExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking like he may not be on here much more so I'll step in on this... It's a Tactical Armor Group front (wincher) bumper that you can find on their website for the second gen Expys. Think they range anywhere from $700-$1500 depending on the added options... Darin spent about $1100 if I remember correctly. They do a decent job in regards to it fitting but with that said the front fascia still needs to be trimmed down to look like an F150 (see Darin's pic) and then you'll need to find a welder (according to Darin) to do a good job welding the bumper brackets on or custom making brackets so that when the winch is used the bumper doesn't fly off and kill somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Thanks i'll look into it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69