Misc Dash Trim Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought a 2000 F150 Lariat with tan interior. I need the plastic trim that surrounds the radio heater controls. Also need the ash tray/cup holder and the vent grille on the left side of the driver side of the dash. Mine have been messed up and painted ugly black! Any help would be appreciated.

skeeter

Reaction score
You can always go to the salvage yard and try your luck. I used and still use Official Ford Parts Site | Buy Motorcraft & OEM Ford Parts Online | FordParts.com for all my parts needs. It worked great when I had to replace some damaged interior panels as well as installing a front license plate bracket for my state on a 2000 F-350 7.3L. You can either pay MSRP at the dealer if your lazy or sign up and get discounted pricing. It's cheaper to order and pick up at your dealership of choice than to pay shipping charges. Pay attention to your order, some items like fasteners may come 5 or 10 to a bag, so you don't over order on small items.

OP
OP
K

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I posted here in hopes of finding someone parting out one. Will probably end up getting stuff of ebay. There's no salvages close to me in SW Colorado.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I may be heading into one of Atlanta's larger junk yards this coming weekend. Let me know if you still need the parts, drop me a pm.

tsgrpr97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep in mind the radio bezel with climate control won't fit on standard heater control and visa versa

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2