My 07 Lifted EL w/ 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally was able to get to the dealership for the install. There is no way in hell that 35's would fit whether its 4x2 or 4x4 since the 07+ are all the same height. I had to do some trimming, actually alot.:D

This thing looks sooo big in person and it has the looks of a lifted excursion which is my dream. Enjoy guys. Btw Im thinking of adding an N-Fab pre runner bar to the front.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. ur right, the EL sure is long! i want a diesel excursion eventually as well. but the next truck i buy is going to be my baby....a PSD, SD, CC, F250!!!!!!

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I took the window visors off bc I think it looks cleaner. Im just worried about the pre runner bar that it wont look right.:confused:

BigDaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I took the window visors off bc I think it looks cleaner. Im just worried about the pre runner bar that it wont look right.:confused:

I think you may be right about the prerunner bar...maybe a bull bar instead?
bullbar70290.jpg

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm not a big fan of those, I think I can pull the bar off bc of the size of the truck. I would love one of those road armor bumper but they dont make them for my truck:mad:

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wanna get that bumper aswell. im thinknin if enough people request it, they may start making the bumper for our trucks. i dont see why the 150 wont work on our trucks the front ends look the same