My 07 Lifted EL w/ 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did you check with iron bull or alien patrol? they are the same style bumpers with the same quality, but a little cheaper and more variety. road armor said they didnt make one for my expy but iron bull does. just call them, i think his name is jesse.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup went to their site just waiting to call them, its hard w a new born lol

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i hear ya man. my son is 3, my middle daughter is 20 months, and my youngest daughter is 8 months!!!!!!!

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice truck man! looks nice and clean, love the color of it too. trying to convince my parents to buy one of the new expeditions... i stole theirs, and my brother stole their other one 5 years ago... lol

Iowa Redneck

Reaction score
Yeah great looking Expy. I understand about talking on the phone too, I have a 20 month old son and another on the way. Not much quiet time in the house unless he is sleeping.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
100% love it! Better than Excursion imo, cleaner and smoother lines. Within the next two years I am going to get an EL and this is a great example of what Id like to have

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% love it! Better than Excursion imo, cleaner and smoother lines. Within the next two years I am going to get an EL and this is a great example of what Id like to have

Thanks man, this thing is huge and people stare like crazy. From one brotjer ro another, stay safe

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that looks nice. i had one in hawaii. so nice inside! thats the only one i would get if i had to ever get rid of mine. and lifted too! but the prerunner bar would look good as long as you had some lights with it too. if not then it would look a little off.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that looks nice. i had one in hawaii. so nice inside! thats the only one i would get if i had to ever get rid of mine. and lifted too! but the prerunner bar would look good as long as you had some lights with it too. if not then it would look a little off.

Ohh yeah there will be lights and big ones:)