My EB Headlights for your Limited Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cootersEL

Reaction score
I doubt anyone would want to trade the darker appearing headlamps from their limited, but if so, give me a PM. I'd like to put Limited Headlamps on my Eddie Bauer.
Thanks,

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a thread where they opened them...scuffed the chrome-plastic off and spray can painted them black...a couple of ppl have done it.

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
these headlights are no joke to open, and i dont think it is a good idea if all you want is spray it black, its definitely necessary for hid retrofits.

permaseal is no joke on these headlights. tough as a *****.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they put them in the oven at like 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes and from what they say...opens right up...then silicone them shut when back together...a few ppl have done it and a bunch of youtube vids for how-to-do...the only diff from EB and limited is theyre black right? thats what ppl are doing...scuffing the chrome plastic off...spraying them black and reassymble...pics on are here

OP
OP
C

cootersEL

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd rather keep them oem-sealed. (Interesting reads though on people splitting them, thanks.)

Trade is still open.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just realizing your from ANN ARBOR!!! were you at the game on saturday? im originally from Benton Harbor...down in SW corner right on lake michigan

OP
OP
C

cootersEL

Reaction score
Not at game

Hey FREEWAY, I was not at the game the other day. I've been building an out building Up North the last few months, so that has sucked up my weekends although I usually only make it to a U of M game about once every other year anyways.

Nice area here...I like it. I'd like it even more with some Limited Headlamps on my family hauler! (...and some Nokian Rotiivas, but that will be a year from now)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that close and only go every other year!!! what is this monstrosity!!!

OP
OP
C

cootersEL

Reaction score
Trade Still open. Also, if anyone has any high quality aftermarket setups with the same look of the Limiteds, pass that information along as well.

Thanks,