My mechanic told me....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How about you cut and paste the offending part of my post so the rest of us here can see exactly what a big-ass cry baby you are about a few words?

Quite frankly, you give out a bunch of advice that is, at best, half assed and sometimes not to the point. I'm sorry (not really) that you feel I'm picking on you or "being derogatory" but fact is, you make an inaccurate statement and I'm going to pick it apart and give you a counterpoint.

If you will notice, I don't comment on every one of your posts, but there's been a lot of my posts to others that you jump in and interject your own opinion.

It's almost as if you have a man crush on me or something. You need to get yourself a 100 watt Sylvania bulb, shove it down the back of your sweaty draws, and lighten your ass up.

You're not the final authority on things Ford, and neither am I, which is the main reason that if I don't know what people are talking about, I stay the hell out of their way, be quiet, and learn.

Hint; this is something you ought to try, sometimes....

Now...piss off and quit thread ********. Just about every time you make a post, that's what it amounts to.
foulmouth is back with more bashing

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Replaced the plugs in my 2014 (at 100K miles) a couple weeks back and took maybe an hour. As usual the rear cylinders were a pain to get to but nothing crazy.

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that I should expect a major repair job to replace the spark plugs in my 2013 Ex. El limited because of the 5.4 3 valve..? He said last one he did he broke of 3 plugs which was over $1,000.00..He said I should expect the same...I've used this guy for almost 20 years..What do you guys think..Thanks.. Also I'm the third owner don't know if they are the original plugs.. Vehicle has 126,000 miles

Impact gun is what Ford tech uses as does my neighbors shop.

When reinstalling them, put a light coat of nickel antisieze on the cone only .

Do not use antisieze on the threads

vincentrose

Reaction score
Yep, replaced the plugs on my 2014 last October, all of them came out in one piece without a hitch, I used PB Blaster. Never thought about using Carb Cleaner. Of course the gap on the old ones was big enough to drive a truck through, no wonder it was misfiring!