My truck is for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
well i have pulled the trigger and have put my truck up for sale on ebay:
Ford : Expedition XLT Sport Utility 4-Door in Ford | eBay Motors

Its time to move on and I have had so much fun with her, but its time for someone else to enjoy her! I would like to stay on the forum and keep in touch with you all...dont know yet what im gonna replace her with. I have made many friends.

And to the person who goes by gold wing and left me a comment...I was ready to trade it in at the dealer for 4,000.00 I paid 7300.00 for it and have a combined 10k into it. My wife needs a new car because she works and I am disabled...I was willing to cut it loose for 4,000k and take a loss..not that i wanted your comment or felt i needed to explain it to you. I am an honest person living on 1300.00 a month. but see you didnt know all the facts but had to run your pie hole. ....why dont you go hump the dealers leg they would give me 4k and then put it on the lot for 9k..so 7k was a fair honest price.. you are a member here, what your name gold wing...

Last edited:

JeRsEyReDnEcK86

Reaction score
Im new here trying to figure out how to use everything I have a 97 expo my 3rd one lookin for info on winch bumpers maybe somebody sellin a used one dont have 1300 for new

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just took a look--sharp truck, and I wish you the best of luck selling it. It does have some personalizations (mainly "Baker Edition") which may take away some of the market for it, but it is obvious it has been taken care of and pride of ownership.

That being said, the ad as well as your response above is a bit hostile and intimidating; maybe not the best for trying to have someone hand over their money. Remember, you'll always get more flies with honey.

My 2 cents. Good Luck selling, and I hope that you stick around.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I apologize to everyone on the forum for my commentary if it seemed rude. but if whoever this goldwing is has nothing better to do than get involved with something that "directly" don't involve himself he should keep his out and his mouth shut. I am not revisiting this issue with him, just want to clear it up for the people who know me.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI--You spelled Expedition wrong in your sig. :flowers2:

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
The BakerEdition tags are all done in vinyl so they can be removed...those were my thoughts when I put them on.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have to sell. If you don't stick around, I might have to go up there and f you up.:biggrin:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Shakedownshorty" really????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4