Need your expertise, plugs, coil pack, fuel injectors, bench check used alternator not on motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Balboa

Reaction score
I know that's lengthy and allot of issues. 1. According to Ford Tech Makuloco it seems I ordered counterfits Motorcraft plugs from UPSOURCE TECH STORE SP546, the box was darker appearance as started in the video and the weld spots were like he said. Returned them back to Amazon but wanted to get some thoughts on better replacements, I've read about Vplus Iridium plugs that replace the SP 546, also Champion double Platinum, and E3 plugs.So looking for some real life ideas from you-all that may have experienced issues, also( 2) I want to replace my fuel injectors(my 07 Expedition Eddie Bauer, has 195,000 and in bad shape) so when I look on Amazon there are some Motorcraft (expensive) Bosch, Standard Motor products with the New Multi Port injectors, I'm looking at for any help and guidance, or I should figure out how to check and clean them.
I'm a disabled Air force Veteran lot of time on my hands, just not enough Money.
Thanks in advance

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Buy real Motorcraft plugs from a reputable place like RockAuto or Tasca Ford. They'll last for 70,000 miles. Don't even think of replacing injectors unless they present a problem, which really can't be diagnosed with old plugs. Get a hobby if you have any time left after fighting with those plugs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bill Balboa

Reaction score
Thank you Sir
I appreciate your time and help with this issue.
I posted 2 other threads having to do stiffness wiring harness and put tail splicing hadn't gotten anything from anybody so if you know a little bit about that,
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP
BILL

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01