new 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look good maybe try painting the center black to your truck color

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i guess I am just different... i really like the new ones... if it makes you feel better

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i loved your old rims!!

dont feel bad columbus, ga ate one of my damn center caps! i had to call wtw to see about getting a new one sent out... but since there discontinued (im sure they told u) it took a few days and theres 2 full sets left in there warehouse in cali im getting a 5th rim for a full sized spare and an extra center cap just incased savannah, ga gets hungry

with looking for the caps i also realized my lip is stainless??? not chrome so thats why i didnt have the chrome issue

for the gianelles, id do an insert the gaps between spokes looks black which gives it the wierd look once you fill it in the "dark" area rims will really match your truck, or go baller and add the koko kulture bezels

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know whats wrong with you guys. The new wheels make the truck look more classier I think and alot better looking.