New 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought caliper covers....i'll post later tonight...havent put them on yet..

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bh be careful! Your rims dont leave alot of clearance for the calipers thats why i just painted..... So make sure you install them as tight to the caliper as possible to avoid any boo boos on the inside of the rim

OP
OP
Expedy

Expedy

Reaction score
Ok i will have to go check that place out, i may go with the red or maybe yellow, since the red is so cliché

for the calipers theres a caliper paint kit that they sell at oreileys made my duplicolor ($17)that i used id go with a red yellow or blue, white will start to dis-color overtime and the brake dust would need to be cleaned like everyday. mine are blue and i wipe them down once a month (with a rag reaching thru the rim)
before
picture.php

after
picture.php

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bh be careful! Your rims dont leave alot of clearance for the calipers thats why i just painted..... So make sure you install them as tight to the caliper as possible to avoid any boo boos on the inside of the rim

dont remember the exact...but if we have 1/8 or 1/4 inch clearance we're golden

ntuhlekt

Reaction score
Real nice. 24s sit clean on Expy's. Guess I'll have to start peaking on 24s instead of 22s.

Never would have thought to check pawn shops.