New 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedy

Reaction score
Whats up guys just got some rims /w tires on Tuesday from a pawn shop not even a month old, cost me $1,300.00
It was a steal, i priced them with the new tires was $3,200.00 online.

5000791121b.jpg

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a nice "lick"...how does the Boss amp handle? where in FLA are you?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those are clean with a nice lip! You cant beat the price! Usually you only see "ugly" rims for that price. Throw some paint on them calipers now

OP
OP
Expedy

Expedy

Reaction score
Those are clean with a nice lip! You cant beat the price! Usually you only see "ugly" rims for that price. Throw some paint on them calipers now

Yeah they are ok, but i like yours better :) what kind of pain would be good for the calipers ? i was thinking of white paint on them ?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont do solid white...leave chrome outline on them when they get painted

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for the calipers theres a caliper paint kit that they sell at oreileys made my duplicolor ($17)that i used id go with a red yellow or blue, white will start to dis-color overtime and the brake dust would need to be cleaned like everyday. mine are blue and i wipe them down once a month (with a rag reaching thru the rim)
before
picture.php

after
picture.php