New Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

War Wagon

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got a killer deal on the last 2010 Expedition on the lot. Proud owner of a 2010 Expedition EL Limited. Looking forward to learning from you guys. Interested in customizing, sync hacks and fabrication.

P3270005.jpg
P3270009.jpg
P3270007.jpg

--War Wagon

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Wow. What a Beauty. The interiors on these new things make my old 98 look like a farm truck. Nice Expedition. Welcome to a great site.

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice choice on color! That was my 2nd choice.

As far as Sync hacks, I don't know of any right off.. but you might want to go to YouTube and search for "Ford Expedition Lockpick" - a device you can purchase which says it will unlock all of the limitations of the nav system - more specifically, things like rear camera on-demand, the ability to play DVDs while in motion, and removes limitations on some of the nav screens (the ones that can't be viewed while in motion).

For the record, I do not recommend bypassing safety features. Oh, and it appears to be pretty easy to install, plug and play kind of thing. (laughing)

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the party... i really like white suv's

i can't get over how long that thing looks

sounds like you made a sweet deal

:greenchainsaw:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member