New Guy from California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan9484277

Reaction score
hey guys

Ryan here from cali. Just bought a 2011 Expedition XLT and loving it :cool:. Working on the mods though, I only installed a viper alarm :eek: but have big plans. I really want get advised from experienced XLT owners out there. would really appreciate the help.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the IE (inland empire)largest county in the us. hope you like cali. hope its not to much of a culture shock from miami to san bernardino. :)

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome

Cali born and raised myself. Planning to move back to Cali after I get out of the Army, LA outskirts preferably.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@nokturnal ok me and you can switch i'll move to nc and you move to la:D btw which part of the outskirts?

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha, it actually is really nice here. I was actually up for orders so for the last 6 weeks I've been thinking I was gonna have to leave and I got my new orders and it was to another unit here on post :D

and idk, probably Huntington Beach or Ventura. I'm gonna go down there for a month or so and just explore the different cities along the coastline and see if I fall in love with one enough to drop the money. Might end up just moving back to the Central Valley, not Modesto, but Turlock, Ripon, Oakdale, Manteca, etc. One of the "nicer" cities in the Modesto area. Almost everyone in my family lives in that area so I would be close to them, but I have a few cousins down in Orange County and my one little cousin who's like a sister to me is always on the edge of moving down there so if she does, I'm in..

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@nokturnal. oc is a good area. coast is expensive. but cheaper now since the economy sucks. i'd say check out south oc. im partial to places like aliso viejo.