New Project Expedition riddled with problems. Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good advice there, even if you don’t touch the switch it’s always trying to return to the resting home position

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine wasn't even the motor. The shaft mechanism going through the back window stiffened up in the bearing to the point where the motor couldn't turn it. Take it apart and grease or just spray lube and work it back and forth by hand until it moves freely.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine wasn't even the motor. The shaft mechanism going through the back window stiffened up in the bearing to the point where the motor couldn't turn it. Take it apart and grease or just spray lube and work it back and forth by hand until it moves freely.

Same with mine, replaced the wiper transmission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought it about 10 years ago and its the best thing I've ever done. I'd never take my money back. its a 30x40 wood framed shop with 3 bay doors.

Awesome

How much did that cost you?

OP
OP
bt93

bt93

Reaction score
Rear hatch stripped to bare metal and repainted! I also tinted the taillights and shaved the badges.

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg