New Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mack444

Reaction score
It was finally time to sell the best SUV ever built to move people and tow at the same time, 2002 Excursion Limited 7.3l. Everyone always fit. Everything always fit. Everything in front of it was never a problem for it to go over. Sometimes it wouldn’t fit parking places, but it was always easy to find (or make, hehe) space. We road-tripped with a travel trailer, 6 people and 2 dogs through northern CA on HWY1 last year and it was easy and fun.
IMG_2093.jpeg

Enough said about Beatrice.
New ride is a MY22 Timberline. It was a Covid car that I got a SMOKING deal w/ barely any feature delete. Immediately ordered up WeatherTech mats (5 kids 2 dogs), car seat protectors (5 kids 2 dogs), seat back protectors (5 kids 2 dogs), and a Yakima EXO setup (did I mention 5 kids 2 dogs PLUS former Excursion owner?) all coming today through next week.

I’m stoked on all the features, which are somehow more abundant than on our MY21 MachE, but the sync screen is still on old interface which is only a minor bummer. I’m looking forward to testing capabilities soon, and I’ll keep y’all posted on experiences.

Meet Bernice!
IMG_3467.jpeg

_Nic_

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our family so wants a Timberline too, but it doesn't come in a max version. Would get the Yukon XL AT4 if the interior wasn't so horribly designed.

Rednecked

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking how much did you sell yours for?

OP
OP
Mack444

Mack444

Reaction score
I’m excited to find out how well the Yakima EXO works and am holding in the optimistic camp for now. I’ll post once it’s working well or otherwise since I’ve committed to no Max for the time being.

No extra Excursion here, but not many people are willing to pay what it takes to actually buy them from current owners. I found mine in Washington 6 years ago and put a LOT into it.

OP
OP
Mack444

Mack444

Reaction score
I’ll pay that. No problem
I’d recommend looking throughout CA and PNW frequently; you’ll eventually find one. You really just have to keep looking at any forum and posting site you can. I looked for somewhere around 3 years before I found mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65