New tires for 2023 Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KenCar

Reaction score
Do not like the stock tires on my new Timberline. Will be using it for trips to northern Michigan and wanted the best all weather all terrain tires so can run tear round. Big fan of Nokian tires and decided on the Outpost NAT 265/70R 18. Found them in stock at simple tire and they are shipping to the dealer I purchased the Expy from for an install next Tuesday. Will provide a report after getting some miles on the new tires.

OP
OP
K

KenCar

Reaction score
New tire installed and very happy. The truck is more stable in corners, about the same rood noise as stock and will be much better in the snow.

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
New tire installed and very happy. The truck is more stable in corners, about the same rood noise as stock and will be much better in the snow.

Good to hear...not real familiar with the Nokians. Please post up some pics!!

ACJ990

Reaction score
Just found the Nokian tires on Discount. I may pull the trigger on them as well. IMG_6604.jpeg

OP
OP
K

KenCar

Reaction score
I have been running the Nokian WG4s which ahs been replaced by the WG5s for the last 4 years. 50,000 miles on a set and they are great in dry summer weather but work close to Blizzacks in the snow and ice. The NAT outpost are rated as the best winter weather AT type tire.
We have a cabin in NW part of Michigan and need a tire that will get back to the place with 10" of snow. These should work!

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When running these does it have the "snowflake" stamped into the sidewall indicating no need to chain up on mountains out west?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani