New to forum, Just bought my Expy ( pic )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I just sold my lifted F150 last month and found a super clean 01 Expy. I am a member on many of the F150 forums and decided to move over here as well now that I have the Expy.

Just wanted to say Hey and share a stock pic of it.
I also am including a couple pics of my truck...stock and lifted.
This is to give you an idea of the way Im going with the look. I plan on lifting the expy just like I did my truck and use the exact same wheel/tire combo.
I will do all of my own work so the body lift will be in a few months. I dont have a shop and its pretty cold outside so I will wait for a warm stretch to come through before lifting.
but when I do, you guys will be the first to get pics.

1213111323.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSCN0837.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...150 was looking good...like the wheel/tire combo...that should look real good on the truck...where is gastonia in comparison to fayetteville or raleigh?

OP
OP
Mikiedoo

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the site...150 was looking good...like the wheel/tire combo...that should look real good on the truck...where is gastonia in comparison to fayetteville or raleigh?

Gastonia is about 14 miles west of Charlotte.
Thanks for the props.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i may or may not have seen a sign for it on 85...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum... made the swap a long time ago myself.... F150---->>>Expediton

P1000977.jpg

to this...lol

OP
OP
Mikiedoo

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Walnuts... you went from a baad ride to a baaaadaaass ride...lol
But I imagine a lot of wrench time was included to get to what it looks like today.

Very nice.

Oh also, With lifting the expy...what part number of daystars 2" coil spacers will I need for mine? or where to buy them?
On my F150 I just cranked up torsions, the rear had a block from the factory.
I have read that I crank front torsions on this one, but will need the spacers in rear.
Any comments or advice will be greatly appreciated.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spacers are found everywhere.... lol... mine are daystar 2" but many members are running ebay 2" or 3" spacers which are cheaper and just as reliable/quality as daystars... just my .02...

typical lift set ups for most expy members on here are 2" or 3" spacers with cranking the torsion bars and then a 3" body lift.... tires are usually around 35s with 315s seeming to fit that set up perfectly....