New to the Expedition clan.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bivenspack

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD with 49,000. Needed a larger vehicle as we've outgrown our '02 Mazda Tribute. Kids are too tall and we've got too many pets to fit now. Just started searching the forums for info and recommendations. I've already posted a question.

I'm an active duty AF Officer with 20 years of service, retirement eligible now and its nice to be at that point when you can bail if its no longer any fun. I've got two kids (twins... a boy and a girl). They're the reason we had to get a bigger vehicle. They're only 14 but my son is already 6 ft tall, so sitting in the back seat was getting to be cramped for him. Been married for over 20 years. We love our Expedition so far (maybe until I have to replace the plugs). I'm a Ford guy. I've got an 83' Mustang Convertible and a 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 2dr post. We're in the process of building my son's '84 Mustang GT Turbo.

Look forward to being a member of this forum.