Newbie to Fords & SUV's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark

Reaction score
I just acquired this 2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Triton. I have never purchased such an old car but it was a steal. The front leather seat bottoms are very worn, but the backs look perfect. Do you know if the leather can be switched? I am am looking into repair kits and costs, but it is a waste that those back seats won't be used and the leather is amazing. Thanks for any help!

a1.jpg

a5.jpg

View attachment 37831

Jim Brown

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Here's a link to leather seat covers on ebay. They're made in USA, you can search ebay to find the exact ones you need. Installation is easy, video on youtube.

Those are nice looking capt chairs in second row. I have bench seat in mine, but someday maybe I'll find used capt chairs in good condition. That wood trim looks good too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/97-2002-Ford-Expedition-Eddie-Bauer-2WD-Driver-Bottom-Leather-Seat-Cover-Tan/332352886877?fits=Year:2000|Model:Expedition|Submodel:Eddie+Bauer|Engine+-+Liter_Display:5.4L|Make:Ford&epid=877014590&hash=item4d61c6985d:g:QyEAAOSwzaJX8RiU