No brake lights, turn signal or flashers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bdot0621

Reaction score
Checked the end receptacle and I was able to get voltage on the brake pin reading 12.07v also the same for hazards and turn signal. Also tested rear brake, flasher, and hazard ends and was able to get a 10-12v on all pins when I triggered the function. At this point I’m almost positive it’s the smart junction box/bcm. I have one but the damn dealership won’t program it without having my truck stay with them and they are behind and will have to keep my truck for 5-7 days. Smh

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 EL XLT and has been giving me hell with at first intermittent brake/turn/flash…now they have completely gone out. Bulbs are fine and even turn on the other filament that runs the rear lights in the back but the other filament never illuminates on both sides. Front turn and flashers work fine. I’m thinking the fets that control these lights are bad in the bcm. Can anybody help me with troubleshooting?
I don't understand your sentence:
"Bulbs are fine and even turn on the other filament that runs the rear lights in the back but the other filament never illuminates on both sides."
What do you mean by OTHER filament? You use that term twice in one sentence.

Just my guess but I think you have a loose or missing ground.

OP
OP
B

bdot0621

Reaction score
There are 2 filaments in one bulb. One filament is for the brakes/turn signal/haz….the other filament is for taillights

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01