No breaks for you jeffrey......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wholly crap batman...thats alot of rubber on the fender...

i have no word for the sewage or weird furnace...
cept we have a sewer lift pump to pump into the high pressure sanitary sewer line...it fails like clockwork every 5 to 6 months and allows fresh STUFF to flood the back yard.

but dam ..folks have to stop hotting our vehicles
glad your not hurt

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The observations re; the sidebar advertising are correct....you are now constantly bombarded with aimed advertising. I bought a large bottle of gelcaps ibuprofen on Amazon this morning. Within the hour, Toni Braxton is flanking both sides of The Drudge Report telling me that she uses Uncle someone's WEED products oil for pain!

I installed the sewage ejector pump yesterday after visiting my mom in the hospital....she's like 145 years old, eyes open but not sure any lights are still on. So, being a good son, I hand fed her jello while telling her that it was a shame that my brother had been such a disappointment to her(he isn't)...till Kerry whacked me in the head.

Anyway, after installing the pump and since I'd already set the new toilet in the new bathroom, I finally had 3 working toilets again and as I pondered what I was going to do next yesterday, I had been doing laundry while replacing the pump.....and my laundry pump was still running.....long after the washer had stopped.....I kid you not. "Really?" I laughed...then tweaking the float cord, it shut off.....whew!

I dropped my truck at the truck hospital this morning. They gave me a new Armada to drive. I'll write my impressions after a few more miles.

jeff

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad they gave you a decent truck this time Jeff. The Armada will be much easier to contend with than a frickin Santa Fe. That 5.6L is a fun motor if you stomp on it:D....oops did I say that?

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good son taking care of your mom.
Mine is next door and it can be interesting.
so an armada....i think of the imperial fleet

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gee guys, I can't leave you with the wrong impression.....I have always been the blacksheep in my family.

1 of my 3 sisters is the saint but there's prob a financial gain to be had<LOL>.

Just for S&G's I'll post up a comp with the Armada/Expy but I've got stuff to do first this morning.

jeff

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's Weds yesterday and when I go down to the basement to shut off my valves feeding my hose bibs, I'm greeted with a few gallons of water on the floor. The laundry pump float has failed completely so I run the pump manually to empty the 5 gallon tub. I drain my master shower into the laundry drywell, when it is filled, the pump sends the excess to my septic tank.

The new pump/tub costs 12 dollars more than the sewage ejector pump I bought last week!

Jeez, this whole "crap going off the rails" can be done now....I just don't have much more that can break!

jeff