No lift, power running boards-will these fit?? 285/60 295/60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jet225

Reaction score
2015 4x4 with folding running boards, haven’t installed the lift yet but need tires bad. If I pull the trigger on either of these sizes will they fit without the lift on stock wheels?

285/60-r20
295/60-r20

thanks for any input

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You will Most definitely have issues in the front. The issue is width of those tires. You are going wider on both. I am running 275/65/20 on mine with the 3/2 lift and I rub at lock, and had to remove my WeatherTech Mud flaps. I have a 17 with the Electric boards. I was just barely, but it was with just a little turn, and was driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
J

Jet225

Reaction score
You will Most definitely have issues in the front. The issue is width of those tires. You are going wider on both. I am running 275/65/20 on mine with the 3/2 lift and I rub at lock, and had to remove my WeatherTech Mud flaps. I have a 17 with the Electric boards. I was just barely, but it was with just a little turn, and was driving me nuts.

Would I have issues with the same size you have? Not doing any crazy wheeling, just need some grip and height for the hunting camp.

jonnyquid

Reaction score

were those 275/65s KO2s or another brand. it looks like the KO2s are shorter than others like Mickey Thompsons or Nittos, etc. About to pull the trigger on 4 tires, your help is important!