No lock on gas tank door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One cool thing about the cap less system. Is if you do overflow it it comes out behind the body panels and not back at you. My 16’ F-150 would overflow with 4 extra nozzle pulls. I think that is great. Well vented system. I know the foaming action of diesels makes them a pain, but I had a Duramax that would start clicking the nozzle at 3/4 full. Big pain in the butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One cool thing about the cap less system. Is if you do overflow it it comes out behind the body panels and not back at you. My 16’ F-150 would overflow with 4 extra nozzle pulls. I think that is great. Well vented system. I know the foaming action of diesels makes them a pain, but I had a Duramax that would start clicking the nozzle at 3/4 full. Big pain in the butt.

because....VENTING...designed by EPA idiots!
I have topped off/slow filled and had fuel spill out onto the paint...most vehicles (not the 2020 expy) are designed to capture the overage and drain it behind the panel...the expo's catch area is too flat for it to drain down the provided overflow drain.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, it fit my first gen Raptor. Wonder what they changed? [emoji53]. As for the snake I would have to sell the car before it ran out of gas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze