Not on the Navigator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does the Navy have the cool flexing/dancing hood like the Expy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dclr

Reaction score
At least two that I’ve heard of. The integrated wine chiller and a setting that allows the driver to fully extend his/her right pinkie finger while driving and sipping a PSL latte while simultaneously avoid a frontal collision.

I’ve also read reports of Robin Leach voiceovers in place of the honk-honk but have yet to confirm. ;)

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At least two that I’ve heard of. The integrated wine chiller and a setting that allows the driver to fully extend his/her right pinkie finger while driving and sipping a PSL latte while simultaneously avoid a frontal collision.

I’ve also read reports of Robin Leach voiceovers in place of the honk-honk but have yet to confirm. ;)

Wow, a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous reference...the 4th Gen Expi Forum: home of the pop culture deep cuts!!

Last edited:

Dclr

Reaction score
Wow, a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous reference...the 4th Gen Expi Forum, home of the pop culture deep cuts!!

That joke was damn near too old for me, and I’m way older. How many Tik Tok vids did you have to watch before you got the reference? Sorry, I have a 13 yr old and that’s my frame of reference :cheers:

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That joke was damn near too old for me, and I’m way older. How many Tik Tok vids did you have to watch before you got the reference? Sorry, I have a 13 yr old and that’s my frame of reference :cheers:

Haha...I’m much more familiar with Lifestyles than I am with TikTok! My wife always says I’m way too old for my age (and I don’t think she means that in a complimentary way). I don’t do any of the Instafacechat like “the youths” do these days.

My mom loved Lifestyles and I grew up watching it with her, honestly hadn’t thought about it in 20 years. Thank you for the blast from the past!

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Navi lacks the full instrumentation the Expedition has. Would have been very easy to add since thed cluster is a display. There is no way to display engine hours on a Navi.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pre 2018 you got better exterior and interior styling with the Expedition, hence why the Expedition is worth more than the Navigator for resale. For 2018+ that flip flopped, now the Navigator looks awesome and the interior is great. I echo the above since he’s heavier lol.
Interior wise, yes the Navi takes it. However, I have to disagree with the exterior. I think the front looks worse when compared to the Expy. Especially the DRL LEDs. The Navis are outdated looking rope lights vs a solid light pipe on our Expys.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interior wise, yes the Navi takes it. However, I have to disagree with the exterior. I think the front looks worse when compared to the Expy. Especially the DRL LEDs. The Navis are outdated looking rope lights vs a solid light pipe on our Expys.

I actually prefer the Navigator front end, I like the flat nose and bold grille....it looks more like a truck like the GMC

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Lol. No way.

The expy front end looks like a bad Ford Flex and explorer crossover with braces.

Blah. At best blah.

Navi front end is probably the best looking front end out there today. The terrible mercury sable horizontal tail light? Not so much.