Now that i know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i am here now that i know.. and i am as well hoping this is better that the others

Thanks Walnuts for letting me know this is here

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I was out for a coffee with the wife this morning after work looking out the window at our truck. A newer F150 pulled up beside our X that was red with black fender flares, and I said damn that does look good with the black. Then my wife said "didn't you show me a picture of someone else that just did that and you were going to do it to ours?"

And I said " I forgot about KWT!!!! I should send him a message about the site!!!!" Got up from bed this evening and HERE U ARE!!! That's too funny. Welcome aboard!!!

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! now what am i missing i thought you could only put one pic in the SIG.... am i having a blond moment or something???:greenchainsaw:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! now what am i missing i thought you could only put one pic in the SIG.... am i having a blond moment or something???:greenchainsaw:

I can't make my truck bigger than Walnuts, so I had to make my pictures bigger. I had no problem putting 4 pics in my sig.... not sure why you can't.