OEM Raptor Wheels and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hankook Dynapro HT, they came as OEM from the factory, but the 22 inch rim is not great regarding potholes and bad road conditions where I live (Puerto Rico). So hoping the BF Goodrich on the Raptor tires will fare better. Will post update soon.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Hankook Dynapro HT, they came as OEM from the factory, but the 22 inch rim is not great regarding potholes and bad road conditions where I live (Puerto Rico). So hoping the BF Goodrich on the Raptor tires will fare better. Will post update soon.
Yeah there’s your problem. Road conditions

Reaction score
Yes, I think the 22 rim with the relatively low profile tires, with the Poor road conditions plus my wife and her driving skills... hoping the Raptor wheels are the solution

Reaction score
Do you guys think the 1/4 inch wheel spacers are necessary? I read it had to do with the hub cap cover that says FORD not fitting. If so , in the back only or also in the front?

Reaction score
Do you guys think the 1/4 inch wheel spacers are necessary? I read it had to do with the hub cap cover that says FORD not fitting. If so , in the back only or also in the front?

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
If you do 1/4” you will need to get t longer studs for lug nuts to screw too. So that’s 24 2” studs, olds ones will need to be beat out and new ones pressed in. Not worth it man, sorry