off to AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big pappy

Reaction score
I am looking to drive to AZ from Indiana in order to sample some of the desert offroad areas. I also have a wedding too. the 2001 has about 170k on it but I drive everyday and I take it too many offroad parks.

Is anyone out there in April around the 14th or would anyone want to meet to explore. Family thinks I am crazy so no one is going with.

Any recommendations on parks is appreciated.

detailer03

Reaction score
What part of AZ? it is a big state. I live about 30 miles west of Phoenix. Plenty of easy off road exploring. Just in the Wickenburg area.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What part of AZ? it is a big state. I live about 30 miles west of Phoenix. Plenty of easy off road exploring. Just in the Wickenburg area.
+1

Get yourself a Benchmark Arizona Atlas. Cost is $25-$30. They are the most in-depth map set for western states available and should give you a better idea of the incredible amount of access out here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

RonB1964

Reaction score
I've ridden all over Arizona on my dirt bike. One trail alot of 4WD people use, is the trail from Lake Pleasant to Crown King (north of Phoenix, Tonto Natl Forest). Some sections are fairly advanced, but I have seen a line of International Scouts with stock ride height run the trail.

GaryA

Reaction score
I am looking to drive to AZ from Indiana in order to sample some of the desert offroad areas. I also have a wedding too. the 2001 has about 170k on it but I drive everyday and I take it too many offroad parks.

Is anyone out there in April around the 14th or would anyone want to meet to explore. Family thinks I am crazy so no one is going with.

Any recommendations on parks is appreciated.
There are a few scenic trails just south-east of phoenix near florence junction that offer good 8 hr adventures....just got to make sure the nationl guard dont have live fire drills that weekendcause you have to cross down range. Post when it gets closer, maybe a few of us can get together for a little adventure.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Big pappy

Big pappy

Reaction score
Thanks all for the info. Got the atlas. As recommended I’m heading towards Scottsdale and probably won’t go to much farther west unless someone knows a must see.