Oil Filter Relocation Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RongWay

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone installed an oil filter relocation kit in their 2017 Expedition? I've been looking for one to make the oil changes cleaner, but having a hard time finding a kit for the 2017 EcoBoost.

Thanks!

Helo driver

Reaction score
I made up a dual remote system with Aeroquip lines and fittings and universal Derale dual filter base. The bracket I used is a 14 gauge steel construction brace. I posted some pics after I completed it. Look up “Dual remote oil filters” and it should come up. Total cost was about $175. New oil capacity is 8 quarts.

Last edited:

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
You just added $12 to your oil changes. This is overkill. You probably dropped you engine oil pressure. They make better filters, then those paper ones.

Last edited:

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:favorites68:As expensive as these vehicles are, do you really think I’m worried about a few extra bucks on an oil change?? All the nay sayers out there will never convince someone like myself who has built racing engines about the benefits of MORE CLEAN OIL...
Are those -10 AN lines?