On my 2020 Expedition Limited, the front passenger wiper arm sets above the heater element in windshield about 2 to 3 inches.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the beast ll

Reaction score
The heated windshield does not touch wiper. Dealer says this is normal. Should the blade be adjusted to set on top of heater element?

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The heated windshield does not touch wiper. Dealer says this is normal. Should the blade be adjusted to set on top of heater element?

Ford issued a safety recall for the 2020 and 2021 Ford Expedition models, involving defective front windshield wiper arms.

Has the recall been performed on your vehicle?

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unaware that Expedition had heated windshield?
It's just a small section with a couple of elements at the bottom near where both wipers park. Personally, I never felt the heating element helped much if at all. Besides, windshields are consumables up here and I didn't feel the need to source a new one with that aspect to it.

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's just a small section with a couple of elements at the bottom near where both wipers park. Personally, I never felt the heating element helped much if at all. Besides, windshields are consumables up here and I didn't feel the need to source a new one with that aspect to it.
Kinda how I feel about Arizona roads… don’t get to attached to your windshield. Since moving there in 2018 we’ve had four windshields replaced between 2 vehicles. We have a third vehicle with a crack, but it’s my daughter’s… she doesn’t care.