Owner of 2 Expys. Now to make this one my own.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikael Middy

Reaction score
So I've driven my first Expy for about 7 months, was a '97 XLT and just absolutely loved it. Well I rolled it last month off of the interstate running about 75 mph trying to avoid a vehicle that was avoiding a deer (Serious Kansas issues) but I feel like the way that it held up after such a violent ride, and how I held up through the whole thing made me fall in love with it even more so. So I went out and bought one with a bad motor, and my father and I are replacing it over Christmas. I just wanted to get any ideas of what to add on to it and make it my own really. We're using the motor out of the one that I rolled and installing it into an Eddie Bauer model of the same year. Anyone with ideas for me is welcome to chime in, oh and I'll leave you all with the aftermath of the rolled one. Hah.

With much love, and gratefulness

- Middy :D

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 6 (1).jpg
    photo 6 (1).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 68
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 78

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad to see your still around after that kind of crash. It looks like you would have been better off hitting the vehicle in front of you and taking the insurance hit.

B

bedrck46

Just wonder how the other driver and the deer made out But glad you walked away from that wreak

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, glad you're still here to enjoy your next expy.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk