P2198 and misfire on all driver's cylinders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bedrck46

Sorry, 2005 Navi. Biggest POS and far and away worst vehicle I've ever owned. Nothing but problems problems problems.

At this point I just want to get it running right and get rid of it. I firmly believe it is cursed.

You say its the "Biggest POS" and when asked how many miles on it you reply 100k but you have had it only for the past 5k When asked what maintenance has be done the only answer you gave was that you didn't know if the plugs were original or not. It appears to me that if you took the time to do some maintenance you would have less problems and maybe your opinion about the "Biggest POS" would go away or at least change.

Take the time change the plugs coils etc and then run the Nav. and see if you still get the same codes.

B

bedrck46

2005, 100K on the clock. I've only owned it for the last 5K so I don't know if the plugs are originals or not. Based on all the other crap that has been wrong with it, I have no doubt that they are and need to be replaced. I just have a hard time understanding how *all* of them on the bank 2 could go bad at the same time (though with this thing, nothing surprises me any more...)

Agree But to be honest what I have a hard time understanding is why you don't know if the plugs are the originals or if they have been replaced or even why you haven't bothered to replace tham.

I could understand your fellings if the Nav was new but you have a 9 year old that appears the previous owner didn't do anythng in the way of maintenance and until those items are taken care of you will continue to have problems