PCV Valve & Connector Hose Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
No ill feelings with you. We're looking for greener pastures too. Everyone here with who is employable and wants to work is leaving. Probably 70% of the folks on my block have sold and are moving to parts where property taxes aren't $25K and where you still get electric 24 hours a day. Third World up here right now. with mobs of invading non-workers.

bigdogchrisl

Reaction score
I was up riding in Portville earlier this year, weekend of the 4th. Was absolutely stunning. A little hot, but the wind in my h. h....helmet until the PA line, then hair. My buddy said the same, work drying up...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

bigdogchrisl

Reaction score
Hey Dog, I never suspected stuff like this happens in Maryland. Guess New York doesn't have an exclusive on stupid.
Ok. So.
[emoji2959]
Guy came over. I fixed his car. Like 25 minutes. Cop just wanders over, "Hey, Supp? Nice car"
I say just wrapping up, all that's left is to test - and I have the tester right over here, grabbing the blow molded case. Kinda watching him outta the corner of my eye, open the case and say "WTF!!!"
Dude says, all cool like, "Supp?"
And I say, "Nothing, was just a little disappointed I hadn't cleaned it when I put it away last time." Because everything was in the case. DIRTY, but there

So I said to him, if you had all my tools, why wasn't it fixed?

He swears he didn't take my tools. I show him, WITH the cop there, the vid - he plays Shaggy, "Wasn't me" I lost it. Fortunately for me the only item within reach was my underhood LED light which clipped him just below the shoulder as he tried to run away...broke a $110 light, still missing my other tools...

Went to get the card from the camera to see who/when put the one set of testers back as well as grab the video for here and.....
Now, those of you paying attention already know the next part...went to grab the SD card to put the video here - and it's still in the laptop so I could show him...

Thats right, missed it all.

So, Trainmaster CLEARLY all the stupid ain't up there. I got plenty here.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Dog, when the pressure's on we tend to make mistakes.

Did the cops do anything with this guy? Could he be identified? Here in New York, they really take no action on property crime. Cops try to tell you it's a civil matter and you have to go to the DA and sue the bloke. The DA will tell you the guy probably needed the money to feed his family so they don't want to handle it. That leaves you to take him to court, and of course he never answers the summons you serve and the sheriff isn't enforcing warrants because of Covid.

bigdogchrisl

Reaction score
So, especially here in the county I currently live in they would not. They would take the approach you outlined, except also would have charged me with assault.
The cop who lives across from me was supposed to be extra intimidation. I should have just had my daughter stand there with an offer of employment .... THAT woulda scared him...

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I think you'll find Colorado looks at things a bit differently, if you move to the right part of the state. Just stay away from any part where Californians are relocating.