Pics of my new grille and the damage done to the surrounding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't wait to get the lower one in there. I wish I could have a week off of work with 70-80 degree weather just to work on my truck.

imag0205m.jpg

imag0206y.jpg

Super glue fail :)

imag0208y.jpg

imag0209y.jpg

imag0210s.jpg

RANDOM:

I don't think I ever showed you guys my trailer hitch that I painted, well here it is.

imag0211z.jpg

Little mud

imag0219k.jpg

imag0221n.jpg

H1 with 37's

imag0212s.jpg

imag0214h.jpg

imag0216f.jpg

imag0217z.jpg

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those scratches look pertty bad, don't know if you could buff them out or not.... ouch...

but thats a sweet hummer none of that fake gm crap thats awesome

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those scratches look pertty bad, don't know if you could buff them out or not.... ouch...

but thats a sweet hummer none of that fake gm crap thats awesome

Yeah, like I said it one of my other posts... we were gonna try and sand it and paint it black this weekend. It's worth a try, if it doesn't look good I'll just get a new one.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see your next mod is the pre runner bar. I found a place that has them the cheapest (Nfab) so let me know.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage, one of those live and learn things, at least you know how to replace your grill now :D The grill looks awesome! I think I will go black if I ever get a billet one, and I can't remember if I've told you before, but I love your wheels. I'm usually not a fan of wheels with lots of spokes, but yours look good, and the ATs really make them pop!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry bout that grill too. i like your wheels, but the white walls on the ats. EWW! haha never liked that. everyone has their own tastes. and nice paint on the hitch. makes it look a lot better.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good looking grill... now I wish mine was black... but nothing some spray on bedliner can't fix...lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
havent seen those in yrs...i guess hip-hop got rid of theres

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, and yeah the piece that surrounds the grille will probably be taken care of this weekend with some sanding and spray paint. If it doesn't look good, I'll just order a new one.

And yeah I was debating whether or not to put the tires on the white side. I guess it looks okay to me, I wouldn't mind the black either though. And these wheels were actually my second choice, the first ones I wanted were out of stock in pretty much every warehouse, so I went with these. I like them and they were a pretty fair price. If I get new ones though I'll probably go with the weld wheels. I love how simple they look.